Hey everyone – I was supposed to get new computers this morning but there was a problem so I have time for a blog!
First of all – huge weekend last weekend – thanks for your hard work.
Second – we have a winner – Mikaela is always cheerful, on time, hard working, jumps in when needed. I have nothing but raves from the student supervisors – so a $25 Gift Certificate for 51 Main goes to Mikaela!
Lots of little things:
- Batch printing here at McCullough- I have noticed that a few of you are doing this incorrectly. You should only print by performance on the night of performance or when we have a huge on sale and you want to print them all separately – like using old ticket stock – like Riddim! Batch printing Always use Mail or Will Call. When you do them all at once, they are also alphabetized for you! Stay away from print – I don’t know why that is there – it is everything that has already been printed. If your printer stops working – check the Outlook file to see what came in and needs to be printed.
- Pay attention to what the header says – this was in will call and it clearly says Mail – tiny but there –
- 3. Always separate tickets and this is why. When people get to the ushers and the tickets haven’t been separated, it holds up their entry – the ushers have to separate the tickets and then line up the stubs before they tear them. A little thing, but can be annoying when trying to get the audience in the house.
- Always remember to sell house seats for general admission events on the night of the show – they are in the same drop down as unavailable. There were 4 house seats for Saturday night for Bird that were not sold.
- No header is needed on will call tickets except for those with wristbands.
- For wristbands – use paperclips and for tickets use the rubber bands.
- We have hired four new students so far and are interviewing a few more. Robbie Kelley, a new Feb, Toria Isquith, first-year (was big mama in Chicago), April Poole, a sophomore (tight with Jessica, but we decided not to hold that against her) and Ceryn Schoel, a new Feb as well.
I am taking off Friday – will come in early and have everything ready to open. Will then get everyone’s stuff ready for the weekend. I will email each of you separately tomorrow because I will be out of town all weekend.